- The registration period for our Faith Formation activities opens on August 1st of each year and closes on April 1st.
- Please download both the registration form and code of conduct.
- After completing the form, please print and return the form to the parish office along with any applicable fees.
Instructions for completing the registration form:
Please complete the form for any children that will be participating in our Pre-K through Middle School activities. It is NOT needed for use of the nursery.
- A valid phone number and email address for at least one parent is required in order for the child to participate.
- Please do not omit any Dietary Restrictions, Allergies, Medical Concerns, or Special Needs. If there are none, please mark as Not Applicable.
Faith Formation Fees
A fee of $50 per child, or $100 for a family, is requested to help offset the cost associated with our Faith Formation activities.
Fees can be paid in person in the parish office with cash or check. A credit card can be used via the parish online giving site.
NO CHILD WILL BE DENIED PARTICIPATION DUE TO THE INABILITY TO PAY FEES.
If the fees will cause any financial hardship, please contact Michael Smith or Carol Johnson in the parish office so that a waiver can be arranged.