Kindergarten – Middle School Registration Process (Modified due to COVID-19)
- The registration period for our Faith Formation / Middle School Youth Ministry activities opens in August of each year and closes on April 1st.
- Please download both the registration form and code of conduct..
- After completing the registration form, please print and return the form to the parish office along with any applicable fees.
Instructions for completing the Faith Formation / Middle School Youth Ministry Registration form:
Please complete the form for any children that will be participating in our Kindergarten through Middle School activities. It is NOT needed for use of the nursery and is NOT appropriate for High School Youth Ministry
- A valid phone number and email address for at least one parent is required in order for the child to participate.
- Please do not omit any Dietary Restrictions, Allergies, Medical Concerns, or Special Needs. If there are none, please mark as Not Applicable.
High School Youth Ministry / Confirmation Registration Process (Modified due to COVID-19)
- The registration period for our High School Youth Ministry / Confirmation Preparation remains open year-round.
- On the Youth Ministry site, please download the registration form.
- After completing the form, please print and return the form to the parish office along with any applicable fees.
Faith Formation / Youth Ministry Fees
A fee of $15 per child is requested to help offset the cost associated with our Faith Formation / Youth Ministry activities.
(The fees have been adjusted to reflect the available options due to COVID-19)
Fees can be paid in person in the parish office with cash or check. A credit card can be used via the parish online giving site.
NO CHILD WILL BE DENIED PARTICIPATION DUE TO THE INABILITY TO PAY FEES.
If the fees will cause any financial hardship, please contact Michael Smith or Carol Johnson in the parish office so that a waiver can be arranged.